• National Pasties, filled with cheese, beaf, charqui (sundried meet)
or corn, acording to the season.
• Tamales (a filled corn preparation wrapped in leafs to cook): meat,
charqui or cow head.
• Humitas (fresh white sweetcorn and cheese), sweet or sour, wrapped
in corn leafs or cooked in the pot.
• Asado (argentinian bbq).
• Sweetcorn gratin
• Locro (creamy soup, maïz and beans based, with vegetables
and three meats -goat, pork and beaf).
• Guaschalocro (maiz soup).
• Boiled vegetables, vegetarian omelettes and tarts (all vegetables
from our organic garden)
• Cooked beaf, chicken, pork, rabbit and fish.
• Vegetarian food
• Regional deserts
• Country style snacks